Make a gift to the Green Science Policy Institute
Please do make a tax deductible donation, large or small, to enable the Green Science Policy Institute to reduce toxics and ensure a healthy planet for current and future generations. All contributions over $100 will receive a letter for tax purposes.
To contribute, you can either:
- - Donate securely online through Pay-Pal by clicking the "Donate" link. Donations will appear as 'Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs' on PayPal**
- - Send your gift by mail and make check payable to GSP**: GSP, PO Box 5455, Berkeley, CA 94705
Make a donation:
|Monthly donation options:|
Your gift will support our current projects including:
- - The Cancer-Free Couch Project changing an ineffective California flammability standard that has led to unneeded toxics in furniture.
- - The Safe Kids Campaign changing the de facto requirement for flame retardants for baby products.
- - Green Building Initiative reducing the use of toxic flame retardants in building insulation.
- - The Flame Retardant Dilemma Series educating government, industry, academics, NGOs and citizens to protect health from toxic chemicals.
- - Manufacturers’ Chemical Reform Project bringing together the users of chemicals to find a common voice in support of chemical policy reform.
- - Flammability Standards Project stopping unneeded international flammability standards for consumer electronics promoted by the chemical industry.
- - Take-back and End of Life Project encouraging research on sustainable solutions for end of life of plastic and foam treated with halogenated chemicals.
Working with distinguished scientists, doctors, industry representatives, and policy makers around the world, we have prevented the unnecessary use of billions of pounds of flame retardant chemicals each year.
We invite you to contribute to the Green Science Policy Institute and join our expedition to a healthier and more sustainable future for ourselves, our children, our pets, and the natural world. We very much appreciate your support at any level.
** Green Science Policy Institute (GSP) is a Project of Social and Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE), a 501(c)(3) non-profit. All contributions over $50 will receive an acknowledgment letter from SEE that can be used for tax purposes.
- GSP Blog
- Educate Yourself
- In the News
- About Us