1. Urge the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) to move forward with their draft federal furniture flammability standard which will provide fire safety without the addition of toxic chemicals to products.
- Sign our petition to the CPSC to Take the Toxic Chemicals out of my Couch. We ask the CPSC to hurry up and enact their draft standard.
Write to the CPSC: Sample CPSC Letter
2. Thank California Governor Jerry Brown for changing our problematic California law to align with the federal standard for fire safety without toxics.
- Send the governor's office a comment in support of the updated flammability standard TB117-2013.
3. Please donate so that we can continue to stop toxics and protect the health of our children, wildlife, and the planet.
Your voice does matter.
- GSP Blog
- For Consumers
- In the News
- About Us
- Sign Up
Mobilizing scientists, industry, government and consumers to reduce toxics