1. Urge the Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) to move forward with their draft federal furniture flammability standard which will provide fire safety without the addition of toxic chemicals to products.
- Sign our petition to the CPSC to Take the Toxic Chemicals out of my Couch. We ask the CPSC to hurry up and enact their draft standard.
Write to the CPSC: Sample CPSC Letter
2. Urge California Governor Jerry Brown to change our problematic California law to align with the federal standard for fire safety without toxics.
- Please sign our petition for the Governor for "No More Toxic Flame Retardants in My Furniture and Body".
3. Ask your Senator to support the Safe Chemicals Act of 2012 to update TSCA and create a comprehensive chemicals policy that protects public health and the environment.
4. Please donate so that we can continue to stop toxics and protect the health of our children, wildlife, and the planet.
Your voice does matter.
- GSP Blog
- Educate Yourself
- In the News
- About Us